Project Administrator Jobs Recruitment In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
About The Jobs :
Project Administrators assist with project management duties. They oversee and performing administrative functions concerned with a project. This may include calling contractors, making appointments, ordering supplies, doing site visits and preparing reports. Administrators work in several industries including engineering, pharmaceutical, health care, and research. They can succeed project managers.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Create and update workflows
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Work experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Knowledge of project management software (e.g. Trello or Microsoft Project)
- Solid organization and time-management skills