Ongoing Recruitment For Projects Engineering In Washington DC, USA
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It’s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government’s 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court. It’s also home to iconic museums and performing-arts venues such as the Kennedy Center.
Jobs Description :
- Preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitoring compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and representing them in the field.
- Assist in development of project plan as requested.
- Collaborate with the Project Manager(s) in purchasing activities including scoping and take-offs.
- Support the development and updating of the project schedule and subcontractor detail schedules.
- Monitor and expedite material deliveries ensuring all deliveries conform with the project schedule.
- Familiarity reading drawings and specifications.
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in engineering, architecture, construction management or a degree in a related discipline.
- Computer proficient, including Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.