Recruiting Assistant Jobs in Dubai
Recruiting assistants are generally responsible for their company’s recruiting process.
Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a multinational Management Consulting firm, we are looking for a Recruiting Assistant. Under the general direction of the Regional Recruiting Team Lead, you will be supporting the regional campus recruiting efforts for the company. You will be playing an integral role in developing relationships with all applicants, in order to build affinity and loyalty to the company, regardless of the outcome of their application. In addition to this, you will coordinate local and international interview days, prepare materials for marketing and interview events, collaborate with other offices, and maintain the recruiting database. You will travel extensively within the region.
- Establishing relationships with applicants, handling phone and email inquiries and being the main point of contact for candidates
- Coordinating local and international interview days by organizing travel arrangements, scheduling interviews and preparing materials
- Managing databases and maintaining information as well as performing analysis and creating reports
- Pre-screening incoming local and global CVs
- Preparing materials for marketing events along with attending recruiting events and representing the company