Behavioral Therapist Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
The Jobs :
A behavioral therapist is a psychologist who helps patients with mental disorders ranging from depression and alcoholism to schizophrenia and autism. As a behavioral therapist, you’ll work with patients to understand the difficulties, debilitating behaviors, and negative thought patterns they want to change.
The Responsibilities :
- Assisting patients in developing healthier thought patterns and behaviors.
- Analyzing patients’ behavioral patterns to diagnose mental health disorders.
- Developing suitable treatment programs based on patients’ diagnoses.
- Adjusting treatment programs accordingly.
- Recommending activities and exercises to help patients develop the skills and mechanisms needed to manage their diagnoses or overcome their phobias and addictions.
- Maintaining detailed counseling and observation notes on each patient.
- Collaborating with patients’ families to obtain feedback on implemented treatment plans and patients’ progress.