Urgent Recruitment For Bus Drivers Jobs In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
About The Jobs :
A bus driver, bus operator or omnibus driver is a person who drives buses professionally. Bus drivers typically drive their vehicles between bus stations or stops. They often drop off and pick up passengers on a predetermined route schedule.
- Collating and editing transport schedules based on passengers’ needs.
- Arriving at collection points prior to departure times.
- Confirming that all passengers are present, and recording no-shows.
- Ensuring adherence to passenger limits, both seated and standing.
- Avoiding high-traffic and accident-prone routes, where possible.
- Separating physical fights and calming verbal altercations, as needed.
- Recording and reporting all major accidents and incidents to your supervisor.
- Checking that passengers disembark at the correct destinations, and in a timely manner.
- Certified to transport individuals via shuttle bus.
- Previous experience driving groups of people.
- Outstanding knowledge of applicable transport and safety codes.
- First Aid training is preferred.
- Excellent route planning abilities.