Business Consultants Jobs In Netherlands
The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city’s 17th-century “Golden Age.”
About The Jobs :
A small business consultant works with clients on strategy, planning and problem solving, and helps clients develop business skills and knowledge. These topics range from designing a business model or marketing plan, to determining which marketing techniques to use and how to use them.
- Meeting with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
- Determining business needs and identifying weaknesses.
- Assessing and analyzing business practices and procedures.
- Compiling and presenting research findings and recommendations.
- Developing detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements.
- Organizing and managing business projects.
- Degree in business administration or related field required.
- Previous experience in business consulting preferred.
- MSc or MA in a specialized business field beneficial.
- Certification as management consultant is a plus.