Urgent Recruitment For Cloud Engineering Jobs In Netherlands
The Netherlands, a country in northwestern Europe, is known for a flat landscape of canals, tulip fields, windmills and cycling routes. Amsterdam, the capital, is home to the Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the house where Jewish diarist Anne Frank hid during WWII. Canalside mansions and a trove of works from artists including Rembrandt and Vermeer remain from the city’s 17th-century “Golden Age.”
About The Jobs :
Cloud engineering is the application of engineering disciplines to cloud computing. It brings a systematic approach to concerns of commercialization, standardization, and governance of cloud computing applications
Cloud support engineers are responsible for maintaining cloud computing systems. Their work involves a lot of technical computer programming knowledge and they need to be familiar with computer hardware as well. They are responsible for assessing systems to identify potential weaknesses or problems.
Skills & Responsibilities :
- oversee the organization’s cloud computing strategy.
- analyze in-house systems for potential migration to the cloud.
- project the potential costs, benefits and ROI of cloud computing adoption.
- understand key cyber security concepts and their impact on serverless resources.
- manage a mix of cloud environments, i.e., public, private and hybrid cloud solutions.