Data Entry Clerk Jobs Available In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
About The Jobs :
Data Entry Clerks gather data and capture the information into databases. This may include gathering documents from various sources. This may also include extracting information from these materials, capturing data into databases and storing hard copies.
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, personal details, documents and information from employees, other departments and clients.
- Scanning through information to identify pertinent information.
- Correcting errors and organizing the information in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Creating accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Secures information by completing data base backups.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Data entry experience or related office experience
- Some basic computer courses may be preferred by some employers