Dental Ceramist Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
What Does A Dental Ceramist Do.
Dental and ophthalmic laboratory technicians and medical appliance technicians construct, fit, or repair appliances and devices, including dentures, eyeglasses, and prosthetics
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Ability to work from customer models and interpret specifications to deliver the best custom device and finished product for that application.
- Inspect parts as they are produced including microscopic inspection.
- Makes sure finished goods quality is appropriate to requirements.
- Close verbal and written communication with the customer throughout the order process.
- Strictly adhere to documented process and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Start-to-finish proficiency in all aspects of Ceramics
- Ceramic Skill necessary to include build-up, grind-in, contour, anatomy, contacts and metal/porcelain margins
- Able to do all aspects of ceramic work with the various systems used in the ceramic department
- A good understanding of anatomy and ideal tooth morphology for full mouth restorations (high precision)