Urgent Recruitment For Electrical Engineering Jobs In Washington DC
Washington, DC, the U.S. capital, is a compact city on the Potomac River, bordering the states of Maryland and Virginia. It’s defined by imposing neoclassical monuments and buildings – including the iconic ones that house the federal government’s 3 branches: the Capitol, White House and Supreme Court. Washington DC is the capital city of the United States of America.
About The Jobs :
An electrical engineer is someone who designs and develops new electrical systems, solves problems and tests equipment. They study and apply the physics and mathematics of electricity, electromagnetism and electronics to both large and small scale systems to process information and transmit energy.
The Roles :
- Develop design solutions for power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, and low voltage communications systems with integrated architecture and engineering project design teams
- Prepare basic deliverables such as equipment selection, calculations, construction documents, specifications, design analysis, and completion of projects
- Conduct building systems survey and prepare assessments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering and/or MSEE
- Mid-Level, 5-12 years experience in the design of electrical systems
- Strong communication and organizational skills required to undertake multiple projects