Fruit Pickers Jobs Recruitment in Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
The Jobs :
Fruit picking or fruit harvesting is a seasonal activity that occurs during harvest time in areas with fruit growing wild or being farmed in orchards.
- Ensuring work areas are kept clean, neat and well-organized.
- Packing incoming stock away, taking inventory and reporting shortages.
- Keeping records of incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Picking orders as requested by management.
- Sealing and tagging containers, confirming accuracy of orders and signing pick tickets to confirm.
- High school diploma, GED, or suitable equivalent.
- 1+ years work experience in a similar role.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse range of people.
- Proficient with using tools required for this position.