Recruitment For Logistics Manager In United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates otherwise simply regarded as the Emirates is a federation which comprises of seven emirates which are Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. Abu Dhabi serves as the capital of the Emirate with Dubai regarded as the most populous and the trade hub of the Emirate.
As a logistic manager, you’ll be responsible for the distribution, movement, and handling of materials in the company. You’ll also be responsible for the storage of supplies and materials in the warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and manage distribution and movement of goods
- Handle and fix any problems or complaints
- Interacting with suppliers, retailers and consumers
- Take charge of the organization of the warehouse
- Keep proper stock and delivery times
- Other related task assigned
- Prior working experience is an asset
- Excellent people management skills
- Good leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Pay strong attention to details