Ongoing Recruitment For Network Engineering Jobs In Singapore
Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore’s circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha’s teeth.
About The Jobs:
A network engineer is a technology professional who has the necessary skills to plan, implement and oversee the computer networks that support in-house voice, data, video and wireless network services.
What you’ll do:
- Own and manage strategic projects to implement and optimize low latency and high performance network infrastructure at various data centers throughout the world
- Support and troubleshoot a hybrid wireless and wired low latency and high performance network infrastructure
- Assist in documentation of new processes and procedures to improve team efficiency
Skills you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred.
- 7+ years of hands-on networking experience with at least 1 year of scripting experience.
- CCNP certification or equivalent required.