Practice Lead Jobs In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
What is a practice lead?
A job description that focuses on a practice leader’s contribution to the firm’s success becomes an important and powerful strategic tool because it directs behaviors and decisions to outcomes rather than to tasks. It sets expectations and puts everyone on notice that performing tasks is not enough.
As a Practice Lead, you will:
- Provide thought leadership, innovation and input to the overall business strategy
- Understand customer’s business and ensure that services provided meet and exceeds customer’s needs and expectations
- Act as a role model and encourage others to demonstrate integrity and transparency
The successful candidate will have:
- 8+ years of consulting experience within SAP/ Hybris/ Java / AEM projects
- Strong local business network and connection
Solid understanding and experience of agile delivery and end-to-end project delivery life cycles
- Experience from larger-scale customer projects or digital transformation initiatives
- Excellent written, verbal and stakeholder management skills
- Australian citizenship or Permanent residency