Ongoing Recruitment For Procurement Associates Jobs in Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
About The Jobs :
A Procurement Assistant helps a procurement professional to ensure that a business has a constant supply of materials or equipment. They work primarily in an administrative capacity, doing tasks such as scheduling material purchases and deliveries and verifying current inventory.
- Run, distribute and manage Supplier Open Order Reports
- Manage parts shortages, which are caused by supplier delivery delay, non-conforming material or other problems, to satisfactory resolution
- Reschedule purchase orders to meet changing customer needs
- Process and coordinate replacement of non-conforming material
- Coordinate with vendors to obtain product or service information such as price, availability and delivery schedule.
- Prepare purchase orders or bid requests
- Receive and contact vendors regarding status of orders, discrepancies with quantity and quality, etc.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of three years general business experience
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and desire/ability to see activities through to completion