Project Coordinator Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
About the Jobs :
Project coordinators are an important part of an organization’s project team. They work under a project manager to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget. Project coordinators oversee small parts of the larger project and are primarily responsible for administrative tasks
- Working closely with the project director in supporting the day to day operations.
- Providing diary management and managing meeting schedules.
- Organising and maintaining accurate project records and documents.
- Communicating and escalating all relevant information to the team.
- Coordinating and participating in team meetings.
- Recording and distributing minutes.
- Providing administration of documents
- Experience in working with multiple stakeholder.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with project procedures.
- Proactive and positive approach.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.