Registered Dental Hygienist Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
Jobs Description :
Dental hygienists are responsible for providing oral care to patients through examination, teeth cleaning, and other preventative dental services. Dental hygienists work in a variety of settings, including hospitals, public health clinics, private dental offices, and dental schools.
- Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including dental prophylaxis, scaling, flouride and sealants, and root planning
- Complete a thorough assessment of the patient’s teeth, bone, and periodontal tissues, and document any abnormalities or suspected conditions
- Customize care to meet patient’s oral health
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Provide all care in conjunction with accepted professional dental practices and standards
- Graduate of an accredited school of dental hygiene
- Registered Dental Hygienist licensure in state of practice
- Current CPR certification
- 2 years of experience working in a dental practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills