Urgent Recruitment For Secretary Jobs In Dubai
Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
About The Jobs :
The Role of the Secretary-General. The Secretary-General (SG) is the public face of the organisation and is responsible for its office leadership and giving direction and clarity to the organisation’s strategic and policy development.
- Answer phone calls and redirect them when necessary
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Prepare and disseminate correspondence, memos and forms
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Make travel arrangements
- Proven work experience as a secretary or administrative assistant
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- High degree of multi-tasking and time management capability