Urgent Recruitment For Social Work Assistant Jobs In Scotland
Scotland is a country in Europe and is part of the island of Great Britain (Europe’s largest island) alongside England, Wales and Northern Ireland. This lush beautiful country is bursting with green spaces, lush forests, towering mountains and vast lochs (the Scottish word for lakes!).
About The Jobs :
Social and human service assistants provide client services, including support for families, in a wide variety of fields, such as psychology, rehabilitation, and social work. They assist other workers, such as social workers, and they help clients find benefits or community services.
- Maintain a case load of supported lodgings carers, providing them with support as necessary.
- Ensure that carers are supported through regular visiting, telephone advice, business meetings and events.
- The post holder would undertake this work.
- Contribute to the development of a high-quality professional Children and Families Service.
- Contribute to/development of care/action plans.
Individuals interested in becoming a social work assistant need a high school diploma as a minimum requirement. On-the-job training is generally provided. Employers may prefer assistants with related work experience, or coursework above the high school level (i.e. associate’s and bachelor’s).