Ongoing Recruitment For Release Engineer Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the northern part of North America. Its ten provinces and three territories extend from the Atlantic to the Pacific and northward into the Arctic Ocean, covering 9.98 million square kilometres, making it the world’s second-largest country by total area.
The Jobs :
A release engineer is an individual who is concerned with the mechanics of the development and processing of software products. Release engineering, a sub-spec in software engineering, deals with the accumulation and delivery of source codes into software or programs.
- Perform as technical liaison for Engineering and Operations on every aspect associated with final builds and control baseline issues.
- Prepare, evaluate and maintain tools supporting and process automation for software or hardware product release.
- Perform with project teams to identify apt build schedule and initiate packaging and build process.
- Ensure to compile and assemble software through source code and store tools in source control.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a Release Engineer
- 2 years of experience in command line environment (Bash)
- 2 years of experience with or on Linux or Unix based OS systems using common UNIX/Linux tools