Retail Assistant Jobs In Australia
Australia is a country and continent surrounded by the Indian and Pacific oceans. Its major biggest cities include, Sydney – The largest city in Australia, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide – are coastal. Canberra is the country’s capital city.
The Description of the Jobs :
A retail assistant will typically work with customers on the first or shop floor of the specific business or company that they are employed with. When met with customers, they will provide advice, recommend products, answer any questions a customer might have, and attempt to make sales.
- Providing an exceptional customer experience
- Achieving sales targets
- Ensure stock control processes are adhered to in alignment with CULTIVER guidelines
- Communicating customer feedback to head office and contribute to planning
- Ability to work 2-3 days per week, and the availability to work weekends if required
- Be well-presented with strong interpersonal and communication skills coupled with excellent time management and organisational skills.
- A strong passion for design and customer service excellence.
Interested in this job? Visits any Australia online jobs application to submit your details.