Retail Sales Clerk jobs in Canada…Apply Now!!!
Canada is a country in the Northern America with ten provinces and three territories. The capital city is Ottawa, Quebec as the largest province and the major hub for job opportunities, with Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver as the three largest metropolitan areas. Canada as a developed country paves way for various job opportunities and always a dream to most job seekers.
A retail sales clerk is an individual responsible for welcoming customers to the store, helping and guiding them in choosing their groceries. As a retail sales clerk, you’re required to be friendly, goal-oriented and customer service oriented.
- Keeping proper records of the store
- Serves a guide to customers in choosing their choice of goods
- Welcoming customers to the customer
- Maintain sales records for inventory control
- Assist in display of merchandise
- Responsible for the restocking of goods
- Maintain orderliness and cleanliness of the store
- Taking payment from customers either through cash or credit
- Help in packing and packaging of customer goods
- Other duties assigned
- Good communication skills
- Impeccable attention to details
- Customer service and goal oriented
- Strong organization skills