Sales Associates Jobs In Canada – Tommy Hilfiger
Sales Associate Also known as sales workers or salespersons, sales associates sell retail products and goods, such as equipment, clothes, cars or car parts, etc. Sales associates work with customers to find what they want, ensure a smooth sales process and process transactions.
The Tommy Hilfiger brand creates a lifestyle that inspires people everywhere to believe that anything is possible. The brand is all about people having fun, enjoying life, helping others succeed and treating people with respect. And as a part of the brand, you too can experience this fashion phenomenon.
- Sell and promote Tommy Hilfiger merchandise through execution of the “Spirited Service” standards.
- Assist store management in completing the sales generation and operational functions of the store.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with company Policies & Procedures and established Best Practices.
- Work towards a goal with an emphasis on service quality, customer satisfaction and financial performance.
- Minimum of six months as a Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays