Urgent Recruitment For Sales Representatives Jobs in Germany
Germany includes 16 constituent states, covers an area of 357,386 square kilometres (137,988 sq mi), and has a largely temperate seasonal climate. With 83 million inhabitants, it is the second most populous state of Europe after Russia, the most populous state lying entirely in Europe, as well as the most populous member state of the European Union. Germany is a very decentralised country. Its capital and largest metropolis is Berlin.
More About The Jobs :
A sales representative is someone who showcases and sells a product or products to businesses, organizations and government agencies, rather than selling directly to consumers
- Working with existing accounts and prospects to maximize relationships, business potential and brand exposure
- Work with marketing on product/brand promotions and assortment launches
- Feeding back on market trends, competitor activities and consumer behavior
Experience, Qualifications & Requirements :
- Years of relevant sales experience in footwear or branded lifestyle
- A natural networker, who easily builds relationships and gets energized by customer contact
- Good negotiating, social and influencing skills
- Strong organizational skills. Although not always the most fun part, the value of accurate administration is seen.
- Fluent English written and spoken essential