Sales Representatives Jobs Vacancies in USA
The United States of America commonly called the United States or America is a country in the central part of North America. It is made up of a federal district, 50 states, five major self governing territories, and several other possessions. It’s regarded as the third most populous country in the world with a population of over 328 million people. New York is the largest city in terms of population with Washington DC as the capital city. As a result of its developed economy, it leads to the creation of several companies which prompt the availability of several employment opportunities to teeming job seekers.
A Sales Representative is an employer of a company, firm, organization charged with the responsibility of bring about sales of their product or services. As a sales representative, you have to be highly skilled in marketing, positive demeanor and pay strong attention to details. A sales representative doesn’t necessarily sell to the final consumer but to other companies or wholesaler that would make the company’s product or service available to others.
- Presenting, promoting, and selling of products or services to new and existing customers
- Foster and maintain positive and friendly business relationship with customers
- Collaborate with team members and other departments to improve the company’s sale
- Reach out to potential customers through cold calling or emailing
- Regularly meet up with sales target
- Prior work experience is an asset
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Friendly and positive demeanor
- Pay strong attention to details
- Great selling skills