Salon Hair Stylist Jobs In Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern America with ten provinces and three territories. The capital city is Ottawa, Quebec as the largest province and the major hub for job opportunities, with Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver as the three largest metropolitan areas. Canada as a developed country paves way for various job opportunities and always a dream to most job seekers.
A hair stylist is someone who is specially responsible for helping to maintain a person’s image or beautifies a person by cutting or styling the hair through application of shampoo, cutting, colouring, and applying different textures.
- Receiving and welcoming of customers
- Identification and selection of appropriate styles for customers
- Recommendation of appropriate styles to customers based on their look and tastes
- Cutting, shaving, trimming of the hair
- Applying colour, shampoos, and different textures to the hair
- Other duties assigned
- Prior experience as a hair stylist or any other related role
- Pay strong attention to details
- Demonstrated a positive attitude
- Goal oriented and friendly demeanor
- Reliable and trustworthy