Security Guard Urgently Needed in Canada
A security guard (also known as a security inspector or protective agent) is a person employed by a government or private party to protect the employing party’s assets (property, people, equipment, money, etc.) from a variety of hazards (such as waste, damaged property, unsafe worker behavior, criminal activity such as theft, etc.) by enforcing preventative measures.
Security officers are generally uniformed to represent their lawful authority to protect private property.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide exceptional service in order to enhance customer experience
- Seek compliance with property standards, rules and regulations
- Perform highly visible patrols of assigned patrol areas/zones and positively engage with clients on a continual basis.
- Assist clients with specific problems, such as safety concerns, illness or emergencies, etc.
- Protect the property and maintain a safe and welcoming environment;
Skills & Qualifications :
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills;
- Customer service focused;
- Strong communicator, verbal and written;
- Able to use sound judgment, discretion and overall decision-making skills