ObsSeveral Security Officers Needed In Dubai
Dubai is the largest and most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.
Security Officer Job Description
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry.
- Obtains help by sounding alarms.
- Prevents losses and damage by reporting irregularities; informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Detecting any suspicious behavior.
- Keeping premises safe all times.
- Preventing vandalism, theft or any other criminal behaviors.
- Should make patrols and surveillance.
- High levels of observation.
- Should have knowledge of security regulations.
- Must be willing to follow and respect authority and security procedures.
- Must be in a good physical condition.