Ongoing Recruitment For Senior Energy Economist Jobs in Dubai
Dubai is the most populous city in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the capital of the Emirate of Dubai. Located in the eastern part of the Arabian Peninsula on the coast of the Persian Gulf, Dubai aims to be the business hub of Western Asia
We are looking for an economist with strong analytical skills to join our team. A self-motivated individual with leadership and entrepreneurial spirit will be the best fit to support the growth of the company. The successful candidate will support all of the business practices within Econometrica. He or she may work in a variety of areas, including supporting Government agencies in the areas of health, transportation, energy, homeland security, and finance on diverse assignments including:
- Econometric modeling and estimation, including forecasting.
- Design and estimation of cost–benefit analyses.
- Design and estimation of economic impact evaluations.
- Statistical analyses.
- Risk modeling.
- D. or M.A./M.S. in Economics, Finance, Statistics, or other related disciplines.
- If a Ph.D., a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with economic, policy, and/or data analysis. If a M.A./M.S., a minimum of 8 years of related experience.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and able to work in fast-paced environment