Senior Software Engineer Jobs In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
About The Jobs :
Senior Software Engineer will develop information systems by studying operations; designing, developing and installing software solutions; support and develop software team. The Senior Software Engineer will lead a team of developers responsible for building new and support existing websites.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of experience developing backend systems
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (Lambda, Cognito, AppSync,. DynamoDB)
- Experience in a continuous integration/deployment environment
- Experience in medium to large scale cloud-based environments