Skilled Laborers Jobs Available In Canada
Canada is a country in the Northern America with ten provinces and three territories. The capital city is Ottawa, Quebec as the largest province and the major hub for job opportunities, with Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver as the three largest metropolitan areas. Canada as a developed country paves way for various job opportunities and always a dream to most job seekers.
A skilled laborer is an individual who has undergo training and boast special skill set to perform certain works. In this situation, a skilled laborer with the necessary skill set is required to work in various construction jobs. You’re required to be capable of lifting heavy loads and able to work under various conditions.
- Cleaning and preparation of construction site by removing debris and other waste materials
- Maintaining of a safe and clean work environment by proper storing and handling of materials
- Unloading and loading of materials either manually or through the use of machine
- Adhering strictly to all safety guidelines and protocols
- High school diploma or similar.
- Completed apprenticeships recommended.
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- A very good team player
- Good time management, organizational, and communication skills.
- A good understanding of safety protocols