- Ongoing Recruitment For Supermarket Jobs In New Zealand
New Zealand is a sovereign island country in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. The country has two main landmasses—the North Island, and the South Island —and around 600 smaller islands. It has a total land area of 268,000 square kilometres. Wellington is the country’s capital while Auckland is the most populous countries in New Zealand.
More About The Jobs :
Supermarket Clerk is responsible for maintaining a grocery store to ensure it runs efficiently. They demonstrate excellent commercial awareness, courtesy, and organizational skills. Duties may include cleaning the store, restocking shelves, and ordering stock.
- Filling and maintaining the presentation of stock
- Ensuring customers are served in a friendly and efficient manner
- Working cooperatively in a team environment
To be considered for this role you need to be able to meet the following selection criteria
- Ability to be available to work a flexible roster which may include evenings and late nights across the 7 days of the week and which may also include some public holidays
- Communicate effectively with customers and staff
- Work in a fast-paced team environment.