Technical Products Specialist Jobs In Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Jobs Description :
Product Specialists work with a team to ensure excellent product delivery. They have a wealth of knowledge about a product or range, and also analyze market trends, develop sales, price and profitability strategies, recommend improvements, identify opportunities, and increase revenue. They should have strong customer service and analytical skills.
- Answering all product-related questions in a polite manner and addressing queries promptly.
- Collaborating and strategizing with the business and engineering teams.
- Attending workshops and refresher courses in sales and marketing.
- Planning and assisting with new product releases and events.
- Performing product demonstrations for customers, staff, and other stakeholders.
- Assisting with the development of business plans.
- High school diploma or similar.
- Extensive experience in retail, sales, or customer service would be advantageous.
- Ability to memorize details like product specifications.