Urgent Recruitment for Flights Attendant in United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates otherwise simply regarded as the Emirates is a federation which comprises of seven emirates which are Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ajman, Fujairah, and Ras Al Khaimah. Abu Dhabi serves as the capital of the Emirate with Dubai regarded as the most populous and the trade hub of the Emirate.
A Flight Attendant is an individual who works aboard a flight and charged with the responsibility of ensuring safety and maximum comfort of all passengers. You’ll be responsible for helping passengers with their luggage on board as well providing emergency equipment if required and providing guidelines on the use of the kit.
- Engage in pre-flight briefings with other crew members
- Provide the passengers with emergency kit if required and guidelines for its use
- Helps passenger with their luggage on board
- Receive and welcome passengers on board as well as verify tickets and guides them to their seat
- Ensuring maximum safety of all passengers by regularly conducting safety checks before take-off
- Adhere strictly to all flight and safety guidance and regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Cabin crew certification and training required.
- Customer-service oriented
- Able to thrive a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills