Urgent Recruitment For Production Engineering Jobs In Germany
Germany is a country in Europe with 16 constituent states. It’s regarded as the second most populous country in Europe with Berlin serving as the capital city, Frankfurt as the financial hub, and Ruhr as the largest urban centre. Germany boast the largest economy in Europe hence making it a dream for various job seekers due to the vast availability of various companies and positions.
A production engineer is an individual who is charged with the responsibility of overseeing or taking charge of production of goods in either a manufacturing company or factories. As the production engineer, you’re to ensure to ensure that all materials necessary for production are made used of and of the right quantity and quality.
- Identification, reporting, and documentation of unsafe practices
- Verification of materials quality and quantity
- Ensure safety by analyzing and optimizing production process.
- Monitor all production process to ensure products are produced to the highest standard and specifications
- Handle training and retraining of operators
- Other duties assigned
- Degree in Engineering (Master’s degree preferable).
- Experience with CAD software.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Proven experience in the engineering field.
- Superb analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.