Ongoing Recruitment For Venue Manager Jobs in Australia
Australia, officially the Commonwealth of Australia, is a sovereign country comprising the mainland of the Australian continent, the island of Tasmania, and numerous smaller islands. It is the largest country in Oceania and the world’s sixth-largest country by total area.
Jobs Description :
A Venue Manager is the person in charge of a location or event space. This may be a hall, theatre, conference centre or hotel. Their main duty is to oversee activities and use of the facilities, which involves ensuring the venue is clean and all equipment is working.
- Brainstorming and implementing event plans and concepts.
- Handling budgeting and invoicing.
- Liaising and negotiating with vendors.
- Negotiating sponsorship deals.
- Handling logistics.
- Updating senior management.
- Managing branding and communication.
- Degree in Public Relations, Communications, or Hospitality.
- Communication and marketing skills.
- Project management experience.
- Good leadership skills.
- Highly Organized.
- Good time management.
- Proficiency in various event software.